Welcome to Universal Marina!
Situated on the east bank of the River Hamble, with picturesque walks both north and south of the marina, Universal Marina is ideally placed for those wishing to spend less time travelling in the car and more time sailing in one of England’s most sought after destinations.
Universal is one of a few independent family-run marinas left on the south coast surrounded by acres of wildlife, woods, marshland and lakes. It is the perfect place to sail, work and relax.
There is easy access by road, rail, air and water, free WiFi, an onsite bistro, coffee lounge, great showers, car parking, 24/7 security, trolleys, laundry, yoga studio, paddle board and kayak hire – all within this fantastic 70 acre setting.
- Deep and semi tidal berths available
- Moorings are available on a visitor, temporary or annual basis
- Annual moorings include complimentary water, electricity and WiF
- Transeurope Marina membership
- Dry Stack System boat storage is available
The marina office is open 7 days a week, 365 days a year from 8am-5pm. An all night watchman is available out of office hours.